I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Time To Live {Picture A Day}

The idea has been floating around some blogs I've read to take a picture everyday for a year. I like the idea, so I thought I'd try it. I'm calling it Taking "Time To Live". It's a collage of my family living life. I'm planning on putting them in my yearly photo album at the end of the year. I used the cookie cutter tool in Photoshop to shape the photos.




I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.

5 comments:

  1. These are awesome shots Erin.. Your family is beautiful.. How cute is that smile on #26 ..Love these..
    PS: I have a photo challenge happening right now that i would LOVE for you to participate in if you are up for it.. : )) http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/02/finagle-foto-1-black-white-texture.html ..Thanks so much.. Wishing you an amazing Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, what a great idea.

    Thanks for sharing.
    ~Jenn

    housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! It is a great idea! Thank you for sharing it at Sharing Saturday!! We hope you will join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!