I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Simple Birthday & Thank You Cards

I've got a quick post for you today. I'm in the process of making cookies for day 8 of 14 Days of Valentines, so I thought I'd share some simple cards with you while I wait for the dough to chill. It's a good day for baking here...it's chilly and snowing outside. :-)


I hope you enjoyed yesterday's post with the printable exercise and diet tracker chart. I think it's already helping me stay motivated. I actually got up and exercised this morning and made time last night to do one more exercise, so I can keep up with my goal for the week. I'm really excited about getting healthier!


Anyway, here are the cards. 







They're pretty simple. The main technique was creating the rows of punctured little holes. I had a template to keep the holes straight and spaced evenly and just used a safety pin to create the holes. To add a little extra "punch", I added the brads. They were easy to make and turned out cute. I hope you're inspired! :-)






Pin It


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.

3 comments:

  1. Those cards are super fun! Thanks for linking up to Destination: Cutesy Monday! Have you checked out my Glitzbandz giveaway I'm having? I'd love for you to enter!

    XO! Kathryn
    http://www.destinationcraft.blogspot.com/2012/02/glitzbandz-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went over and entered. They are soooo awesome! I'm really enjoying your blog, and thanks for stopping by mine. :-)

      Delete
  2. Simple and cute.. thanks for sharing this with us as well :)

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!