I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PJ Pants Revived

Yesterday I told you how I recycled some of my husband's torn PJ pants into new ones for my son. There was still quite a bit of fabric left from the old pants, so I decided to put it to good use. My son had some PJ pants that he outgrew in the length, but still fit perfectly otherwise, so I did a little modifying or reviving...


I added cuffs to the legs and pockets to match the cuffs. 


I somehow deleted the closeup of the pockets, but here is full shot. They turned out pretty cute!

Another pair of pajama pants for my little guy! He's going to be set for PJ pants, I think.

Tomorrow is Recipe Thursday, and I hope you'll join me for that, but be sure to come back on Friday for my last PJ project. It's not another pair of PJs or PJ pants, but it does have something to do with them...and trains. I can't wait to share this project with you!


Pin It


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.



2 comments:

  1. Love it!! My daughter keeps growing in height so I had ruffles to her pants and pajama bottoms. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to join the party again this week. Thanks for hosting! :-)

      Delete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!