I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Recipe Thursday-Taco Soup

It's a gloomy and lazy day here in Colorado. We've got low, low clouds (they say it's going to snow!). I've got a quick and easy recipe for you today with only 4 ingredients that's perfect for a day like today. You'll need ground beef (or any other ground meat would probably work too),a can of corn, a can of tomatoes, and a can of Ranch style beans. Brown your meat, drain it, and then combine it with all the other ingredients in Crockpot or large pot on the stove. Let it simmer for a few hours, and that's it!


A friend of ours gave me this recipe, and it has been a favorite ever since. I'm including a printable recipe card below, or if you'd like to download to four to a page PDF click here. If you download the PDF or use the printable, I'd love it if you followed me first. Thanks for reading!





Pin It


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! Thank you for sharing it at Sharing Saturday!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!