I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, February 24, 2012

PJ Train Pillow {Final Pajama Post}



So this is the project that I've been the most excited to share with you! Back in January, we redid my son's bedroom in trains. I saw the "Pajama Eaters" sometime ago and thought they were the coolest thing, but they didn't quite go with the train theme. They're made to hold pajamas that are somewhere in between fresh out of the dryer clean and time for being washed again.




I thought a train pillow with a pocket for PJs would be cute, and here it is!
I just Googled a silhouette of a train, printed it on two pieces of paper to make it larger, and used that for a pattern. I added wheels and the window to give it a little more detail.

Here's the exciting part though. If you turn the pillow over and look at the bottom...

You'll find a nice little pocket. Fold up those PJs in the morning after the little guy gets dressed...

...and put them in the pocket for safe keeping until bed time that night!

So cute and so handy!


Pin It


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.



5 comments:

  1. This is just too cute :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Sharing Saturday. Hope to see you again this week.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Thanks for linking them up with Six Sister's Stuff. Hope to see you again next week!
    - The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! that train is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! If I had a boy I would me attempting the immediately!!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!