I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Monday To You!


I was feeling a bit overwhelmed this morning...

A big mess in the house from the weekend
Laundry that I haven't had time to finish
A budget that should have already been prepared
and then there's the big one...

We're moving out of our house in a little less than four weeks! April was going to be a busy month anyway, so I think I should start with the packing this week. I'm not one to wait until the last minute on things like that. We haven't found another house to buy yet, though, so I'm thinking about what we should pack to put in storage, what we might what to have with us while we're staying at my parents, and what I can go ahead and start packing now that we don't use all that often...my mind is spinning, spinning, spinning!

While I wouldn't call this a storm compared to what some people go through, it does have me a little worked up, but after reading today's devotion at She Reads Truth, I realized that I need to take a deep breath and start my day right with praise to our God. This chorus from "Praise You In This Storm" by Casting Crowns has been going through my head:

"And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands
For You are who You are no matter where I am
And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand
You've never left my side and though my heart is torn
I will praise you in this storm"

God is in control and has a plan. 
I'm going to praise Him today and tackle all the projects one by one as I give Him praise!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! Thanks for dropping by earlier. What a fun way to meet each other, don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!