I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The #biggestlinkpartyever {Features!}

This week I've been enjoying being a co-host for Ginger Snap Crafts' link party in celebration of her 2 year anniversary. I must say, I've enjoyed it so much that I'm considering starting a link party of my own. It's sooo much fun!

Enough about me, though, let's move on to some features!

{please be sure to Pin from the original source and not from this post...thanks!}

For The Home:
"How To Cover a Thermostat" from Clean & Scentsible

"Rain Boot Vase" from On Sutton Place

Clean It Up:
"How to Polish Your Stainless Steel Sink" by Somewhere in the Middle

"Naptime Spring Cleaning Checklists" from Reasons to Skip the Housework

For Fun:
"How to Make Magnetic People" from The Dating Divas

"Fun April Holidays" from Tales of the Scotts

Something Sweet:
{because I can't resist sugar}
"Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa" from Posed Perfection

Zest Orange Bites from fivelittlechefs.com is a quick and easy dessert or snack if you prefer!Just 20 minutes to make! #recipe #zesty #orange bites #dessert
"Zesty Orange Bites" from Five Little Chefs

I'm so glad you all linked up!
Visit my #biggestlinkpartyever Pinterest board for more features, and be sure to visit Ginger's feature posts here and here.


  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa, Erin! What a fun surprise today! Have a wonderful weekend!

  2. Ooh, thanks for the feature! :)

  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Cleaning during Naptime checklists!

  4. Thank you SO much for featuring my Fun April Holidays. How nice!


I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!