I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The #biggestlinkpartyever {Features!}

This week I've been enjoying being a co-host for Ginger Snap Crafts' link party in celebration of her 2 year anniversary. I must say, I've enjoyed it so much that I'm considering starting a link party of my own. It's sooo much fun!

Enough about me, though, let's move on to some features!

{please be sure to Pin from the original source and not from this post...thanks!}

For The Home:
"How To Cover a Thermostat" from Clean & Scentsible

"Rain Boot Vase" from On Sutton Place


Clean It Up:
"How to Polish Your Stainless Steel Sink" by Somewhere in the Middle

"Naptime Spring Cleaning Checklists" from Reasons to Skip the Housework

For Fun:
robin-magnetic-people-pinte
"How to Make Magnetic People" from The Dating Divas

"Fun April Holidays" from Tales of the Scotts

Something Sweet:
{because I can't resist sugar}
"Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa" from Posed Perfection

Zest Orange Bites from fivelittlechefs.com is a quick and easy dessert or snack if you prefer!Just 20 minutes to make! #recipe #zesty #orange bites #dessert
"Zesty Orange Bites" from Five Little Chefs


I'm so glad you all linked up!
Visit my #biggestlinkpartyever Pinterest board for more features, and be sure to visit Ginger's feature posts here and here.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Cinnamon Chips and Fruit Salsa, Erin! What a fun surprise today! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Cleaning during Naptime checklists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for featuring my Fun April Holidays. How nice!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!