I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Easter Card Inspiration

Looking for a little Easter card inspiration? You've come to the right place! Here are some "Beautiful Things" to get those creative juices flowing:


The text for the background in the above cards is Matthew 28:1-10 which is the story of the women coming to Jesus' tomb and finding it empty. Yay!

A couple other beautiful Easter cards...





Feeling inspired? I hope you are! 

Love the cards but don't want to make them yourself? They are available in my shop here.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where I party:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!