I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Bunny {Free} Printable

Spring is certainly in the air here in Colorado and with only a couple more weeks to go until Easter, I wanted to create a little something for the occasion--this cute Easter Bunny Printable! 


The yellow and blue just call out "Spring!"
You can download a watermark free 5x7 version of this printable here.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is where I party:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. adorable !... je cherche des freebies sur le Net pour les partager, pour l'instant sur Pinterest (où j'ai déjà plus de 13000 liens vers des téléchargements gratuits), en attendant l'ouverture de mon propre site, et je vais vite poster le lien pour que tout le monde puisse télécharger et utiliser votre jolie création !... merci pour le partage, Is... (si vous voulez voir ce que je fais, c'est là : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/ )

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!