I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Toddler's Thank You Cards


Pin It

I've been saving my son's "drawings" thinking I could do something with them other than just hand them on the fridge, and then it came to me! I'll cut them up and make thank you cards out of them for his birthday thank yous. I had leftover envelopes from Christmas that were letter size, so I made them to fit in those envelopes. Here's how they turned out:



I thought it was a cute way for him to contribute to his thank you cards. They're pretty simple. There's just a little space for writing the thank you note, so the drawing is the main focus of the card. 

I love how they turned out! What do you think? I love hearing your comments. :-)




Pin It
I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! I usually have my daughter draw a bit on any card that is from her as her signature, but this is a great way to personalize the thank yous. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!