I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pinned It. Tried It. Loved It. {Week 3}

If you're pinning, please be sure to pin from the original source or repin from my pins on Pinterest, so the original authors get the credit. :-)

Source: make-it-do.com via Erin on Pinterest

Spring Clean Your Mattress from Make It Do. We just did the baking soda without the essential oil and it worked great!


I'm sure you've seen these Frozen Yogurt Dots (or other versions of them) from One Good Thing by Jillee around Blogland. They're fun, refreshing and tasty  You just have to eat them quickly so they don't melt (that shouldn't be a problem because they're goooood).


Ok, I have to share at least one actual recipe. This Cilantro Thai Grilled Chicken from Artsy Foodie is simply fantastic...and easy!


Alright, alright. I couldn't help myself...two recipes. This Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken from Six Sisters' Stuff has become one of our favorites, and of course, it's super, super easy.


Hey, look! It's not a recipe! I made a couple of these Flower Pot Pocket cards from Sunny Stampin' for Mother's Day cards this year. I had different flower stamps, but they still turned out just as cute!

I've been making cards like crazy, so I've got lots to share. See you tomorrow!



2 comments:

  1. I have to check out the mattress cleaning tutorial, we need it really bad.
    I have made this tulle garland from a pin on pinterest.
    http://bloomsnbugs.blogspot.com/2012/10/diy-decor-tulle-pom-pom-garland.html

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!