I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Pinned It. Tried It. Loved It. {Card Week Edition}

We're having a card party here at Taking Time To Create with a whole week of card posts! Read this post for more details about card week.


In keeping with our week of cards theme, here are some card pins that I've tried out and loved. 

Remember, if you're pinning, please be sure to pin from the original source or repin from my pins on Pinterest, so the original authors get the credit. :-)







This 1st Birthday Card also from The Apple Crate was this inspiration for this card.


I know I've mentioned this Flower Pot Card from Sunny Stampin' before, but if you're posting about cards, this one just has to be mentioned. It's so cute!



You may recognize this little guy from my Robot Card post. Check him out over at Sewing Barefoot.


Tomorrow concludes card week. Be sure to stop on by!

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love cards!

    Visiting again from Blissful Bucket List! :)

    Sarah@
    www.blissfulbucketlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the kind of cards I love to send and receive. Each one is so unique. It was almost as fun just to scroll through and see them! Thanks for visiting my blog and posting a comment. I love comments :)))

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!