I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fireworks Alternatives

With the dry, dry conditions and fire bans here in Colorado we won't be having any fireworks for the 4th of July. Most (if not all) of the big displays have even been cancelled.


It's okay though! After experiencing the wildfire so close to home (The Waldo Canyon Fire), I'd rather everyone stay safe. We still need to have a little fun though, right? I decided to try to find a couple alternatives to fireworks. Here are a couple of the best ideas:
Source: alphamom.com via Erin on Pinterest  


These Confetti Popper Rockets look like lots of fun!


I never would have thought of doing this as a firework alternative, but this Mentos and Diet Coke trick is explosive but not flammable. A great idea!

If you're here in the USA, I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!