I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, November 4, 2011

For A Little Boy Who LOVES Big Trucks


I've been a slacker this week and haven't kept up on my posting. I also was a slacker and somehow only took one picture of my little guy is his Halloween costume (see above). I even had to take it with my cell phone. Not sure what happened. He LOVES big trucks, and since my dad (his Papa) happens to be a truck driver, I figured this would be the perfect costume. It was dressing up but was enough like regular clothes that he didn't mind wearing it all day. I drug the little guy out of bed early, so we could go show Papa the surprise costume (that's why he looks sleepy).


I had my mom secretly get one of my dad's old work shirts, so I could cut it up and make a little shirt out of it. I just had to search his closet for pants and an undershirt to go with it (it wasn't too hard since I went overboard at a consignment sale about a month ago). My dad, and all the other drivers for that matter, thought it was pretty cool. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!