I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Surprise Sunflowers {She Reads Truth}

We had a little surprise this past week-sunflowers! Our bird feeder hangs over a planter and some of the seeds that fell out of the feeder sprouted and grew sunflowers! Crazy, isn't it? Flowers are always a nice surprise.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 SheReadsTruth
Have you heard of She Reads Truth? It's a community of women reading the Bible together. You can read more about how it all started here and find out how to join in here.

Today marks the beginning of a new reading plan: Proverbs. I'm so excited to dig into it! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back tomorrow with more ways to keep those little ones busy. I have a few fun ideas for things to do outside. They're great for camping or for hanging out in the yard/park. I hope you see you back here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!